Moody’s Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for Data Associate | B.Com/BBA/BBM/BA/Bachelor’s Degree. Freshers and experienced candidate are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Moody’s Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Moody’s
Job Role: Data Associate
Education: B.Com/BBA/BBM/BA/Bachelor’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Moody’s Careers 2023
- Understand the dataset as well as the inputs and output requirements
- Gather data from various sources and update relevant tools, templates, internal databases, files and spreadsheets after performing pre-described adjustments
- Data sourced from Moody’s internal tools, information shared by other teams, company reports. Regularly interact with other teams for the workflow
- This job description is issued as a guideline and is not exhaustive.
- Because of the evolving nature and changing demands of our business this job description may be subject to change.
- You may, on occasion, be required to undertake additional or other duties within the context of this job description, and according to the needs of the business
- Identify and research issues, exceptions and discrepancies with data, escalate as needed and follow up to resolve
- Download of information, files, links etc. from websites / internal sites and databases
- Share daily and weekly updates as required by the process including workflow status or summaries
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, management or similar field
- 0-2 years of experience in business, financial data and excel-based processes, with problem solving skills. Knowledge of financial statements and financial terms
- Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate flexibility with last minute changes in commitments and deadlines and has ability to prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Resourceful and proactive, continually seeking ways to make improvements in the process/team/work environment and motivated to provide a high level of service
- Demonstrates knowledge of Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to complete processes without error.
- Able to confidently follow a process and rapidly develop subject matter expertise without the need for continual quality checks on work
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Moody’s Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Moody’s Careers 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.