Morgan Stanley Off Campus 2023 Hiring Freshers for Technology Summer Analyst Program. Morgan Stanley is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Morgan Stanley Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Morgan Stanley
Job Role: Technology Summer Analyst Program
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: 2 Nov 2022
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Morgan Stanley Off Campus 2023
- Development Teams: Our development teams are tasked with designing, developing, and maintaining applications used by the Firm’s business units
- Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements; making system design decisions; evaluating, and integrating, Engineers provide tools, applications and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems and databases for trading applications, mobile applications and other end-user applications and developing necessary software; and testing and deploying applications to production
- Infrastructure Teams: Our infrastructure—facing teams are developing cutting-edge systems to run our business
- You are a Bachelor’s or Master’s student in your penultimate year of study
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or other related technical majors preferred
- You have excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork, and analytical skills
- You are fluent in English
- You have experience with at least one programming language: e.g., Java, C++, or C#, database knowledge.
- You have operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix)
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms, and complexity theory, and strong database and scripting skills
How To Apply for Morgan Stanley Off Campus 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.