PTC Job Opportunity 2022 Hiring Freshers for Associate Technical Support .PTC is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the PTC Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: PTC
Job Role: Associate Technical Support
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Graduates
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Provide technical support and advice to customers and partners regarding implementation, customization, deployment, and optimization of our PLM applications (Windchill PDMLink®, Windchill ProjectLink® etc.) Utilize PTC’s case management tool to log issues, track associated status and related activities.
- The goal is to meet the high demands of our end customers who use PTC PLM solutions in a mission-critical environment.
- To do so, you provide high-quality support service to our customers and partners, minimizing their efforts, eliminating risks, and with best support experience.
- Use of your technical and industry-specific IT knowledge to provide extended support activities (technical trainings, webinars, mentoring etc.)
- Create and publish knowledge articles for re-use by PTC customers and employees.
- Candidate must demonstrate a willingness to be proactive as well as to independently take on new challenges.
- Identify and recommend product and support training opportunities for the team. Provision of our ITIL-based services with the aim of continuous quality improvement (ISO 9001:2015) Primary working hours will be in Europe or North America hours as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar fields.
- 0-2 years experience with practical knowledge in a related support, services field that comprises of technical and soft skills.
- A strong capacity and desire to develop personalized customer service and communication skills.
- The candidate is expected to understand and relate to customers’ needs while effectively managing customer expectations.
- A strong background in technical and customer support is desired. The ability to effectively manage multiple urgent issues in parallel.
- The confidence, communication, and interpersonal skills to manage and direct customers during urgent and/or critical situations.
- The desire to learn new skills, coach, mentor, and train peers throughout the organization.
- The ability to work with teammates in a collaborative manner to achieve a mission.
- Presentation skills to prepare and present to large or small groups on technical and functional topics.
How To Apply for PTC Job Opportunity 2022 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
To Apply Click Here