Morningstar Hiring News 2023 For Associate Data Engineer. Morningstar is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Morningstar
Role: Associate Data Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: Master’s Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Morningstar Hiring News 2023
- Perform Just-in-time and scheduled independent audit of Morningstar Equity databases which include Fundamental, Operating Metrics, Segments, Corporate Actions, Price & Reference data etc. and others on global scale. Members must demonstrate high accounting and financial knowledge to efficiently perform the audit tasks.
- Be an active participant in equity data audit sprint from planning, initiating, execution to reporting. Plan for project scope and timeline based on requirement and commit to the planed schedule. Compose audit report and present the results to data operations team and senior leaders.
- Complete the expected samples assigned for different audit projects and commit to the deadline.
- Identify and analyse data quality issue and defect reasons during the audit process. Communicate with operations team efficiently to get alignment on the errors detected.
- Maintain effective communication with equity data operations teams to understand project requirement, audit framework and principles.
- Retrospect and look for continuous process improvement ideas.
- Professional or Master’s degree in mathematics/statistics/finance with 0-2 years of experience in finance domain.
- Some progress towards CFA, CPAs or CAs will be preferred.
- Sound understanding of capital markets and its functioning.
- Sound knowledge of Finance and Accounting.
- Strong intra or cross functional teams communication.
- Be able to learn new things quickly.
- knowledge of Equity data and quality dimensions, data processes is a plus
- Ability to collaborate with the global team and deliver quality outcomes under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytic skills and a strong attention to detail. Knowledge of Advanced MS-Excel, and VBA are a plus.
- Must demonstrate technology-driven mindset for audit using Python or other ML based technologies. Open to learning new ways or advanced technologies used in data audits.
- Knowledge on Power-BI, VBA, SQL, Python, PostgreSQL will be added advantage.
- Works cohesively with team members in pursuit of team & project goals. Participates in group activities within the team. Builds stable working relationships internally.
TCS iON Offers 15 Day Free Digital Certification Program
How To Apply for Morningstar Hiring News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.