Mphasis Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for Non Voice. Candidates with B.Com/BBA/BBM/MBA are eligible to apply for the job role. Mphasis is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Mphasis Job Vacancy 2023 Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Mphasis
Job Role: Non Voice
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Mphasis Careers 2023
- Staying current with knowledge of products/ processes & services offered by the client
- Operational Excellence:
- Data Entry & Quantitative Decision Making
- Analytical mindset. Ability to take judgement calls based on situation within guidelines, balancing risk and service needs, seeking assistance from manager as necessary
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpretation skills
- Clear understanding of KRA’s and ensure full adherence to all the service levels including, but not limited to productivity, TAT and quality parameters
- Regularly displays the concepts of teamwork, accountability, and prioritization
- Related Industry certification (NISM, NCFM etc.) will be added advantage
- Typing speed:30 WPM
- Ability to track the volume inflow and outflow on an hourly basis and ensure smooth delivery of the committed numbers before the cut off
- We are looking out for the BCom,BBM,BBA,MBA Freshers for capital market for non voice process for Bangalore .
- Candidate should be ok to work from office.
- Candidate should be ok with the night shift
- Good knowledge in Capital Markets (Securities processing & Settlements) services, and below:
- Trade life cycle
- Capital marketing
- Basic market instrument types ( FI, Equities , Mutual funds & Derivatives )
- Corporate actions
- Aptitude test
- Operations/Technical round
- HR Round
How To Apply for Mphasis Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.