Neustar Hiring Freshers Associate Software Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Neustar
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer in Test
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Join Telegram Group for More Jobs
Candidates with B.Tech/B.E/MCA or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer in Test at Neustar.
Key Job details:
- Work closely with Quality Manager and Product team to understand requirements and come up with test cases
- Participate in design discussions and provide necessary review comments
- Ensure defect-free product releases
- Work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology, and tools – Jira, Confluence & Zephyr
- Maintain high test coverage and integrate it into Jenkins-based CI setup.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.Tech/B.E/MCA or equivalent with 0-2 years experience in testing an enterprise product.
- Candidates with strong academic background and/or proven track record in creating world-leading QA infrastructure are preferred
- Strong programming skills in Java.
- Hands-on experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Good in bug identification and doing root cause analysis
- Strong in UI; knowledge in Python/Ruby would be an added advantage
- Experience with REST protocols and testing of REST services.
- Well versed in MySQL/Oracle and SQL Query
- Should have worked or part of developing Automation framework.
- An effective communicator, able to clearly articulate; clear, succinct, and persuasive at all levels and more.
Neustar is a technology company. It provides real-time information and analytics for telecommunications, digital performance, the Internet, risk, defense, and more. The company is headquartered in Virginia, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: