Nielsen Freshers Recruitment Drive hiring any Bachelor’s degree graduation for a Trainee Analyst role in the Bangalore location. Following are the Nielsen recruitment process and details.
Nielsen Freshers Recruitment Drive
Job Role: Trainee Analyst
Education: Any Bachelor’s degree
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degrees can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee Analyst at Nielsen.
- Deliver work basis standard targets set (time or measure of unprocessed work) – differs from department to department
- A Trainee analyst would be required to browse through video content (mostly sports-related) with an eye-for-detail when it comes to picking all legible brand exposures
- Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets
- Strong attention to detail.
Eligibility and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills (Comprehension of written/verbal instructions in English)
- Eye for detail, Logical thought process
- Adaptability and quick learning abilities
- Basic computer and keyboard skills + Basic analytical skills
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Nielsen Trainee Analyst Salary
- Salary not mentioned (Best in Industry)
- The expected Salary is Rs 2.3 LPA
- Bangalore will be the work location
How to apply for Nielsen Freshers Recruitment Drive?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for Nielsen careers using the below-provided link. Fill up all the details and further interview dates and details will be shared.
Over 1000+ active Jobs for B.E/B.Tech register and get Notified: Register Here
More Jobs: Join Our Group
Apply for Nielsen Freshers Recruitment Drive