Nissan Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer. Nissan is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Nissan recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Nissan
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Last Date: 30 Jan 2023
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Nissan Off Campus Drive 2023
- Understand business scenarios, build, test and deploy RPA using Uipath and other automation solutions
- Support the creation and deployment of automation solutions based on requirements received from business engineers and end users
- RPA process configuration using workflow principles, as well as complete unit test code for usability, reliability and overall performance
- Maintain the quality of the automation output and fixing open defects before moving to production
- Review solutions for error-free codes and good understanding of architecture diagrams
- Maintain and improve, with more focus on improving and evolving, current work processes and flows
- Participate in the creation of process definition documents, technical solutions documents and User manuals
- Actively seek out opportunities to research emerging trends to implement new techniques and technologies
- Bachelor’s/ Mater’s degree in an appropriate subject (e.g. computer science or engineering) is required
- Should have 0 to 1 year of working experience in product/ services industry with strong technical knowledge
- Able to learn new technology stacks such as Process Mining, Chatbots, etc.
- Ability to work independently and with assisted supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience building strong interpersonal relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Results-oriented with creative abilities, sense of urgency and passion
- Strong experience with Microsoft product suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project
How To Apply Nissan Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.