Nokia Invites Application for Trainee Role. Nokia, a smartphone technology leader calls out for freshers to join as student trainee. Below are the Hiring process and job description of Nokia.
Company Name: Nokia
Job Role: Student Trainee
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Nokia Invites Application for Trainee Role details
- R&D Software Development Engineer for Network Management of Optics Division products including Photonic/WDM, Optical Transport, SDH/SONET.
- Optics Network Management applications provides to the user the control of the network in terms of configuration (infrastructure, end to end services), fault supervision, performance monitoring.
- Optics Network Management applications interface with the different Network Elements, provides friendly graphical User interface and implement algorithms and function to enable easier management of the network and OPEX reduction.
- Optics Network Management applications are deployed all around the word in several hundreds of installations ranging from huge to small customers.
- Final year student in computer Sc engineering or other equialvalen engineering degree
- The SW development Engineer for Optics Network Management will be part of Development team and will provide contribution in new developments and maintenance of applications with the target to increase functionality and customer satisfaction
How To Apply For Nokia?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
Apply at Nokia: Click Here
Accenture, Amazon, EPAM Hiring Any Graduates For Various Roles