Nokia Recruitment Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Company Name: Nokia
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 0-2 Years EXP
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/BTech/MTech/MCA in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/Information Science/Telecom with 0-2 years of exp can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Nokia.
Key Job details:
- Verification of BTS transport features in 5G/LTE/WCDMA/GSM
- Design and implementation of BTS Transport features in 5G/LTE/WCDMA/GSM
Eligibility and skills:
- BE/BTech/MTech/MCA in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/Information Science/Telecom
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Good understanding of software testing in Linux/Unix embedded environments
- Good scripting skills – Python/Robot
- 2+ years of C++/C programming skills
- Actively participate and contribute in areas of Innovation
- Eager to explore and learn new technology domains
- Strong debugging skills
- Flexible to work in the development and testing of the BTS transport features
Nokia is a multinational electronics and information technology Company. It provides telecommunications and electronic products to the consumer. Nokia has a total workforce of over 1,03,083 employees. The company is headquartered in Espoo, Finland.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: