NPCI Hiring Freshers for Open Source Developer PAN India | B.Tech/ B.E.
Company: NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India)
Job Role: Associate – Open Source Developer
Location: PAN India
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: B.E / B-Tech (Computer Science)
Salary: 5 LPA
Apply By: Dec 27, 11:59 PM IST
Candidates with B.Tech/ B.E (Computer Science and Engineering) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the fresher to work as an Open Source developer at NPCI.
Key Job details:
- Design and Develop components and tools using open source frameworks and tools
- Develop unit and integration test cases and ensure each developed code covered by test case(s)
- Develop performance testing simulators to ensure each component development is bench marked
- Develop and deploy the application in a containerized environment
- Analysis of historical and real-time data to predict and prevent issues.
Eligibility and Technical Skills:
- B.Tech/ B.E (Computer Science and Engineering)
- Minimum 0 to 2 Year of core software development experience
- Strong Knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts & Principles, Java fundamentals, and SQL
- Strong knowledge in the data structure, algorithms, messaging concepts (Publish/Subscribe and Point to Point), Micro Services, Multi-threading, and parallel processing
- Good knowledge and experience in developing an application using Spring and Kafka
- Good Knowledge in shell scripts and Linux environment
- Good Knowledge database in Postgres and Cassandra
(NPCI) National Payments Corporation of India provides digital payments and settlement systems in India. The company is headquartered in Mumbai.
Link to Apply for Open Source Developer at NPCI Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: