TCS Freshers HackQuest 2021 | Bachelors/Masters degree.
Company Name: TCS
Job Role: Multiple Roles
Location: PAN India
Tata Consultancy Services HackQuest contest is open for the 2021 batch of B.E/ B.Tech /M.E / M.Tech / BCA / MCA / BSc / MSc (IT and Computer Science) from all the relevant institutes in India.
Program and Role Details:
Students from all Engineering disciplines with Bachelors or Masters degree are eligible for the contest provided that they meet the TCS recruitment criteria. Candidates trained in Security domains as listed below would be given preference:
- Application Security
- Network Security
- Java/J2EE, PHP, Python, GO
- Information security & risk management
- Ethical Hacking
- Any security specific certification like Security+, CEH, ISO-27001, etc
Eligibility and Skills:
- Any number of students can register for the contest with participants above 18 years of age and completing their graduation in the Academic year 2021 only.
- Students should not have any open back papers
- To participate in this contest all students should be registered on campus commune
- Contest registration begins, all interested participants would be required to register for the contest on Campus Commune.
Round 1: Vulnerability Assessment:
- Starts: 23rd Jan 2021, 04:30 UTC
- Ends: 23rd Jan 2021, 12:30 UTC
Round 2: Grand Finale
- Starts: 9th Feb, 2021, 04:30 UTC
- Ends: 10th Feb 2021, 12:30 UTC
TCS is the largest Indian Multinational IT Company that was founded in the year 1968. Presently, it is one of the biggest and largest Indian IT providers that serve IT services and consulting worldwide. According to Forbes, TCS ranked 38th position as the top 100 digital companies in 2019.
Link to Apply for HackQuest at TCS Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: