NTT Data Hiring Freshers of Associate | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: NTT Data
Job Role: Fund Accounting – Associate
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: University degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of Finance/Accounting principles can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Fund Accounting – Associate at NTT Data.
Key Job details:
- Prepare daily Net Assets Values, yields, distributions, and other fund accounting output timely and accurately for subsequent review
- Ensuring fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and are in accordance with relevant accounting standards.
- Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, rollups, capital commitments, and calls
- Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows.
- Preparation of Investor and Client reports including Audit confirmations, Trade confirmations, etc.
- Responsible to communicate the transactions associated with the fund(s) and work closely with internal and external clients to provide accurate and thorough accounting packages and more.
Eligibility and skills:
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of Finance/Accounting principles.
- Basic knowledge of the Capital Market.
- Good understanding of different financial instruments, derivatives & corporate actions.
- 0-2 years of experience in the capital market and experience using MS-Excel with basic functions, Tables
- Curiosity, critical thinking, and attention to detail, and more.
About NTT Data
NTT Data is a Japanese multinational company that provides consulting and service in Information technology. NTT Data has a total workforce of over 118,006 employees.
Link to Apply for Fund Accounting – Associate at NTT Data Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: