Subex Off Campus Drive for Testing Engineer | B.E/B.Tech.
Job Role: Software Engineer (Java)
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B. E./B. Tech – CSE/ISE/ECE/ETC or similar can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer (Java) at Subex.
Key Jobs details:
- Debugs software products using systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develops and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Ability in test execution and error identification.
- Refers to releases made in terms of a number of bugs/issues reported and within the time frame.
- Consults with development engineers in the resolution of problems.
- Works on problems of limited scope, through the usage of standard programming concepts and principles.
- Expected to learn on the job towards developing domain knowledge along with technical/ proprietary skills and more.
Eligibility and Skill:
- B. E./B. Tech – CSE/ISE/ECE/ETC or similar with 60% and above throughout. No Standing Arrears.
- Very Good Communication skill
- Strong technical knowledge of the programming language (Java, pl/SQL, Unix, Shell Scripting)
- Articulation of thoughts and converting them into good writing skills.
- Good logical and aptitude solving skills.
- Year of Passing: 2020
- Note: Training Agreement for 2 years
Subex is a software technology company. It provides services and solutions in telecom analytics, Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, and more. The company is headquatered in Bangalore, India.
Link to Apply for Testing Engineer at Subex: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: