Nutanix Hiring Freshers for System Testing | BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech.
Company Name: Nutanix
Job Role: System Testing-Python Automation
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Freshers Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Candidates with BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a System Testing-Python Automation at Nutanix.
Key Job details:
- Executing large-scale customer deployment scenario tests (ex: Oracle RAC, VDI, Exchange Server, etc.)
- Filing bugs and tracking them to closure.
- Developing and Executing manual and automated tests to find bugs, and ensuring that automated tests are run regularly to catch regressions
- Working closely with development engineers to analyze and find the root cause of failures.
Eligibility and skills:
- BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of software engineering experience
- Experience in Software Development or Test Automation in one of the following programming languages: Python/Perl/C/C++/Java (Python preferred).
- Strong fundamentals of Operating Systems
- Strong systems administration experience in Linux and/or Windows.
- Good understanding of file system concepts and protocols
- Strong fundamentals in Object-Oriented Programming, Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problem Solving
- Basic knowledge of TCP-IP Suite of protocols (Ethernet, VLAN, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, DNS)
Nutanix is a software technology company. It provides services in cloud computing, Enterprise Applications, Cloud, Storage, and more. The company is headquatered in San Jose, California.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: