Infosys Job Opportunity Hiring Any Graduate for Various Roles | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Infosys is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Following is a detailed description of the hiring process of each company.
Role 1: Systems Engineer
Infosys started hiring engineering graduates for System Engineer role across India. The registration is open and eligible candidates can apply.
- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech graduates from all branches are eligible to apply.
- MCA/M.Sc. graduates from following branches only are eligible to apply: Computer Science/Electronics/Mathematics/Statistics.
- Graduates from 2019, 2020 and 2021, 2022 batch only are eligible to apply.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Role 2: Operations Executive
Infosys is hiring Candidates with technical background such as Bachelor’s of computer application and Bachelor’s of science from from all branches. The role that will be offered is Operations Executive. Even the Diploma candidates are eligible to apply for the job role.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Science Mathematics/
(BSc) graduates from all branches
- Physics/Statistics/IT/Information Science)
- Diploma (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Information Technology)
Apply for System Engineer and Operations Executive Role: Click Here
Role 3: Process Executive
Infosys BPM is hiring candidates with any graduation degree for Process Executive role. Freshers are eligible to apply.
- SLA Process compliance, Resource Planning, Business process improvement
- Knowledge of operation management
- Driving Daily/Weekly/Monthly Governance calls with client.
- Co-Ordinates and conduct training for the team in order to ensure right skilling
- Monitors/ ensures process compliance and periodically updates SOP changes as required as part of the quality plan in order to ensure adherance to process steps
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adherence to on time delivery.
Apply for Process Executive Role: Click Here