Oracle Hiring Freshers for Java Application Development | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Java Application Development
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Undergraduate degrees or equivalent experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Java Application Development at Oracle.
Key Job details:
- Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise.
- Follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy.
- Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an American Information technology company that provides services in computer hardware and cloud computing. It mainly provides database software and products.
Apply for the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: