Oracle Hiring Freshers for Process Associate | 0-3 Years EXP.
Job Role: Process Associate- US Mortage
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B. Com (H) and (P); BBA, BCA, Economics Graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Process Associate at Oracle.
Key Job details:
- Data Entry of around 100-150 fields on client Loan Origination Platform/system.
- Associate will have to pull up various loan documents from clients imaging system to find required information to be entered
- Indexing of Loan Documents of the borrower per Standard Operating Procedures
- Review all loan documents & match/complete the information on client funding system that is used to register & fund all loans
- Add suspense condition in case any documents are missing or incomplete
- Compliance Ease determines if the loan meets the requirement of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, FHLB, secondary market investors & regulators etc.
- Add suspense condition incase loan doesn’t pass the test
- Run Compliance Ease test on the loan to assess risks & the auditor regulatory exposure.
- Run RESPA test for 0% tolerance fees (Origination & transfer taxes fees) & 10% tolerance fees (Title fees, Appraisal, credit report etc)
- Maintain Daily Production sheet
Eligibility and Skills:
- Preferably a Commerce Graduate – B. Com (H) and (P); BBA, BCA, Economics Graduates can also apply.
- 0-3 Years of work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, IT support applications and other BPO related applications
- Good Typing skills with high Accuracy levels (25-30 words per minute, Accuracy of 85-90%)
- Good Analytical Skills / Problem Solving skills
- Good Decision-making skills
- Flexible with shift timings
Oracle is an American Information technology company that provides services in computer hardware and cloud computing. It mainly provides database software and products.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Process Associate at Oracle Check Details