Sunquest Hiring Freshers for Associate Quality Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Sunquest
Job Role: Associate Quality Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.Tech/BE/M.E/M.Tech/MCA engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Quality Engineer at Reliance Industries.
Key Job details:
- Ability to analyze software requirements and relate to realistic usage of the application to derive testable scenarios
- Diligent execution skills covering remote scenarios.
- Thorough understanding of software testing concepts, methodologies and techniques covering all types of functional and non-functional tests.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, including peers in the US and India.
- Experience in automation and non-functional testing, like performance, security, compatibility and ignition would be an added advantage.
- Test automation skills for both Web and non-web applications.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelors/Masters or better in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 0 to 2 years of experience as a Automation test engineer
- Exceptional comprehension skills, and ability to learn and contribute with minimal oversight – a self-starter.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies and SDLC is required
- Good data analysis, defect reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management and Bug tracking tools and more.
Sunquest is an information technology company. It provides products and services in laboratory informatics, including laboratory information management systems and more. The company is headquartered in Arizona, United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Associate Quality Engineer at Sunquest Check Details