Oracle Hiring Freshers for Process Associate | 0-3 Years EXP.
Job Role: Process Associate – US Mortgage
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Commerce Graduate B. Com (H) and (P); BBA, BCA, Economics Graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Process Associate – US Mortgage at Oracle.
Key Job details:
- Data Entry of around 100-150 fields on client Loan Origination Platform/system.
- The associate will have to pull up various loan documents from the clients imaging system to find the required information to be entered
- Figure out discrepancies in the information entered on the system against the loan documents
- Indexing of Loan Documents of the borrower per Standard Operating Procedures
- Add suspense condition in case any documents are missing or incomplete
- Run Compliance Ease test on the loan to assess risks & the auditor regulatory exposure.
- Review all loan documents & match/complete the information on a client funding system that is used to register & fund all loans
- Compliance Ease determines if the loan meets the requirement of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, FHLB, secondary market investors & regulators, etc and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Preferably a Commerce Graduate – B. Com (H) and (P); BBA, BCA, Economics Graduates can also apply.
- 0-3 Years of work experience
- Good Listening skills
- Eagerness to Learn and Improve
- Open to work in Night shifts / Indian Holidays
- Team Player
Oracle is an American Information technology company that provides services in computer hardware and cloud computing. It mainly provides database software and products.
Link to Apply for Process Associate at Oracle Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: