Oracle Hiring Freshers Planning Analyst | 0-2 Years EXP | Graduate.
Job Role: Incentive Planning Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with graduate or equivalent with 0 – 2 years of experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Incentive Planning Analyst at Oracle.
Key Job details:
- Design, deliver, and support global sales model with a focus on productivity improvement of the planning process and application.
- Update Terms and Conditions of compensation plans.
- Ensure global salesforce planning system is set up for online distribution of plans
- Provide reports to finance on the effectiveness of the sales model and SPIFFs
- Create a sales matrix that communicates payment structure to the sales organization
- Train Sales and Finance on global sales model and compensation models
- Responsible for accurate issuance of compensation plans across JAPAC, EMEA, LAD & NAS for all line of business
Eligibility and Preferred Skills
- Typically Graduate or equivalent with 0 – 2 years experience.
- Train Finance on Salesforce planning.
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word. Strong attention to detail, customer service, data entry, and research skills
Oracle is an American Information technology company that provides services in computer hardware and cloud computing. It mainly provides database software and products.
Link to Apply for Incentive Planning Analyst at Oracle Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: