Oracle Hiring News 2023 Freshers for System Analyst. Oracle is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Oracle Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Oracle
Job Role: System Support Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- This position will be responsible for providing customers with the guidance and support needed throughout the full life cycle to ensure successful and most effective use of Oracle’s products.
- Financial support to business areas through financial analysis, budgeting, planning & forecasting; to facilitate decision making and future business strategies.
- As a member of Oracle’s finance organization, you will be responsible for providing all aspects of financial support for planning and control.
- Assist in consolidation and reporting of financial results; preparation of annual budget.
- Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future specifications, etc.; on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
- Prepares recommendations based on analyzes. May perform revenue and expense analysis, headcount and headcount driven expense analysis at cost center level, tracking of product and product line revenue, reconciliation of accounts receivable, variance analysis and ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- You may participate in cross functional programs and projects.
- Strong communication skills [Verbal and Written] – Skill to interact with diverse stakeholders and departments across cultures, internationally
How To Apply for Oracle Hiring News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.