OSI Systems Hiring Freshers Associate Software Engineer | 0-3 Years EXP.
Company: OSI Systems
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech/ or MCA or equivalent experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at OSI Systems.
Key Job details:
- Associate Software Engineer requires Problem Solving, Analytical Skills, Analyzing Information, Software Development Fundamentals
- Learn software development process and medical device standards (IEC 62304 )
- Software Requirements, Programming Skills, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, and Testing
- Proactively communicate inside and outside the development team.
- Demonstrate ownership and responsibility for assigned tasks.
- Uphold Spacelabs values of Customer Obsession, Ownership Mindset, and Superior Results.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Complete assigned tasks on time and in accordance with the appropriate process, including all QMS and regulatory requirements.
- Find creative solutions to moderately defined problems or directives.
Ensure all software designed and implemented is also automated (unit/integration testing).
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.E/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in the fields of EEE/ECE/CSE or M.Sc Electronics or MCA or equivalent experience.
- C, C++ Programming languages, knowledge on Embedded devices.
- 0 to 3 years experience in Android mobile development or IOS Application development. Knowledge of Flutter is a plus.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver robust and reliable mission-critical production software.
- Must be able to accomplish assigned design and implementation tasks with minimum supervision and work with others as required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must for this position.
About OSI Systems:
OSI Systems is a semiconductor company that provides services in airport security X-ray machines, medical monitoring, metal detectors, and more. The company is headquartered in California, USA.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: