OSI Systems Hiring Freshers for Process Associate Trainee | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company: OSI Systems
Job Role: Process Associate Trainee
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.com/M.Com/MBA graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Process Associate Trainee at OSI Systems.
Key Job details:
- Processing of PO (3way matching) and Non-PO invoices.
- Coordinate with buyers and suppliers to resolve the issues.
- Prepare vendor reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Need to work on Invoice holds (Quantity & Price holds).
- Prepare and working on unmatched reports on a daily basis.
- Coordinating with Buyers and vendors for pending invoices.
- Coordinating with store people to update GRN.
- Supporting to GL team and Auditors if required.
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Experience required 0-2 years.
- End-to-end understanding of the PTP process with 0-2 years of experience.
- Good Email writing skills and Excel knowledge is required.
About OSI Systems:
OSI Systems is a semiconductor company that provides services in airport security X-ray machines, medical monitoring, metal detectors, and more. The company is headquartered in California, USA.
Link to Apply for Process Associate Trainee at OSI Systems Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: