Siemens Hiring Freshers for Java developer | B.E/BTech/MCA/MTech.
Company Name: Siemens
Job Role: Core Java Developer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Java Developer at Siemens.
Key Job details:
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specifications.
- Development of differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance with the partners’ quality requirements.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Implement and document assigned part of component/work product based on the project schedule.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by the test/review team to ensure product quality.
- Should have hands-on experience in writing unit test cases using Junit & Mockito framework
- Should have hands-on experience of memory and performance profiling tools
- Good to have hands-on experience in Java 11 functionalities and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical)
- 0 to 2 years of Project experience preferably in real-time applications.
Link to Apply for Trainee at Siemens Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: