Parexel Freshers Recruitment Drive for Programmer.
Company Name: Parexel
Job Role: Intern Statistical Programmer
Apply by: Immediate
Freshers Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/BDS or Master’s degree (2021 graduates) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern Statistical Programmer at Parexel.
Key Job details:
- Develop knowledge of SAS and processes/procedures within other Parexel functional areas
- Develop knowledge of the clinical trial process
- Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first-time quality
- Work on dummy datasets, tables, listings, and figures
- Ensure compliance with SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations
Eligibility and skills:
- Master’s degree (2021 graduates) in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Life Sciences or in any relevant discipline
- Professional bachelor’s (B.E/B.Tech/BDS) degree (2021 graduates) in any relevant discipline
Parexel is an international clinical research company that provides biopharmaceutical services. It provides contract research, medical communications, consulting, and technology solutions. The company is headquartered in Massachusetts, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: