Persistent Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Developer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Persistent is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Persistent Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Persistent
Job Role: Python Developer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Good problem-solving skills
How To Apply Persistent Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Developer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Persistent Developer Click Here