Vestas Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Junior Analyst | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Vestas is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Vestas Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Vestas
Job Role: Junior Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Primarily responsible for supporting the SAP Ariba Cloud solution within the Procure to Pay process with focus on Ariba Network / SAP Business Network
- Understanding the integration between Ariba and SAP ECC Materials Management to Finance, and Accounts Payable/Vendor Invoice Management modules• Strong understanding of procure to pay, source to contract, category management, and vendor management best practices
- Liaison between users and suppliers
- Troubleshoots complex integrated issues and is able to resolve issues within time-sensitive deadlines
- Designs Ariba reports and/or dashboards to provide better visibility into key business processes
- Develops tests for SAP Ariba modules, components, and sub-components, performing post-implementation analysis throughout system landscape to ensure accuracy in areas affected by system development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum 0-2 years of working experience supporting Ariba Network / SAP Business Network (buyer-side) modules such as Commerce Automation and Supply Chain Collaboration
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to successfully interact with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of systems integration points for SAP Ariba and SAP ERP
- Strong data analysis and/or process mapping skills
How To Apply Vestas Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Junior Analyst?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Vestas Junior Analyst Click Here