Philips Hiring for Intern in Bangalore | B.E/B.Tech.
Company Name: Philips
Job Role: Intern
Education: Graduation or post-graduation
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Graduation or post-graduation in computer science/ data science/ information science/cybersecurity can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern.
Key Job details:
- Developing a data model to setup data-driven security risks rating
- Performing security risk identification assessments and help in reporting
- Support in the Identification of critical application
- Analyze, cleanse and harmonize the security risks and check the feasibility of using AI
Eligibility and Technical Skills:
- Graduation or post-graduation in computer science/ data science/ information science / cybersecurity
- Well versed in programming, VC++ knowledge will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge in Data analytics, AI, and neural networks
- Good communication skill, Full professional proficiency in English
- Motivated and willing to excel
- Excellent problem-solving skills and Eager to learn and collaborate
- Possess excellent analytical and reporting skill
Philips is a Dutch multinational company that was founded in the year 1891. It provides Electronics, lightning, and medical equipment products. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Moreover, the company has a total workforce of over 77,400 employees and has a total revenue of $21.8 billion. In India, the Philips offices are located in Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, and Gurgaon.
Link to Apply for Intern at Philips
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: