Parallel Wireless Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer in Bangalore | B.Tech/ M.Tech.
Company Name: Parallel Wireless
Job Role: Software Engineer
Education: B.Tech/M.Tech (Computer Science)
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at Parallel Wireless.
Key Job details:
- Developers, and Quality Engineers into our Cloud Native Control team.
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and integrating break-through features in the product.
- This exciting opportunity will allow you to learn from experts while helping to design, develop, and test real-world cellular network analytics and operations problems for our customers.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Completed a BTech/ MTech in Computer Science / IT from a renowned University with at least 80%
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Excellent Programming skills in one of Java/Python
- Demonstrated design, development skills in your College Project(s) and internships
- Web development/ HTML knowledge
- Database knowledge (MongoDB)
- Knowledge of virtualization, cloud-native concepts
- Excellent spoken and written English communication
- Drive to learn fast and work hard
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science is required. A Master’s degree (Advantage)
About Parallel Wireless:
Parallel Wireless is a U.S-based company that provides a cellular network 5G/4G/3G/2G through software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. The company is headquartered in Nashua, NH (US).
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at Parallel Wireless (Updated: 09/05/21) Check Details