Philips Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer in Bangalore | B.Tech/B.E.
Company Name: Philips
Job Role: Software Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Key Job details:
- Good knowledge of SDLC
- Responsible for the coding, realization, and test of a system, subsystem, and component
- Develops the work with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for code he creates.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
- Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling, and complete life cycle of SW development
- Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++
- Preferably worked on Windows platform
- Good in OS fundamentals
Eligibility and Skills:
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
- Self-starter and a quick learner
- Ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
- Should be a good team player
Philips is a Dutch multinational company that was founded in the year 1891. It provides Electronics, lightning, and medical equipment products. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Moreover, the company has a total workforce of over 77,400 employees and has a total revenue of $21.8 billion. In India, the Philips offices are located in Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, and Gurgaon.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at Philips
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: