Cadence Hiring for Intern Software Engineering in Bangalore | B.E/B.Tech.
Company Name: Cadence
Job Role: Intern – Software Engineering
Apply by: Immediate
Key Job details:
- Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, and debugging software programs.
- Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools, etc.
- Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Experience in C/C++ programming languages for operating systems, and thorough knowledge of software capabilities (Data Structure and Algorithm)
- Hands-On experience on UNIX or LINUX operating systems
Eligibility and Skills:
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
Cadence is a multinational Information technology company that provides services electronic design, software, programming, and engineering services. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Software Engineering at Cadence
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: