Philips Hiring Freshers Recruitment Drive for Intern.
Company Name: Philips
Job Role: Intern
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern at Philips.
Key Job details:
- Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Responsible for the coding, realization, and test of a system, subsystem, and component
- Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling, and complete life cycle of SW development
- Preferably worked on Windows platform
- Good in OS fundamentals
- Develops the work with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for the code he creates.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
- Should be a good team player
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
Philips is a Dutch multinational company that was founded in the year 1891. It provides Electronics, lightning, and medical equipment products. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: