Salesforce Hiring Freshers for Software Engineering Intern.
Job Role: Software Engineering Intern
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.Tech/BE engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineering Intern at Salesforce.
Key Job details:
- As part of a development team, you will be working with engineers to build innovative products used by millions of customers.
- The ideal candidate has excellent problem-solving skills, strong Computer Science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, object-oriented programming, and database design experience.
- Design and implement intelligent and thorough testing strategies to ensure quality delivery
- Collaborate closely with Product Management and Performance Engineering to ensure complete and quality deliverables using Agile methodologies.
- Design and implement advanced analytics features with powerful yet easy-to-understand UI.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with at least one Object Oriented programming language (Java, C++, C#).
Salesforce is an American software company that designs and develops cloud-based computing software for CRM (customer relationship management). The company provides products based on cloud computing such as sales, services, Commerce, Marketing, and Community.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: