PubMatic Hiring Freshers for Systems Engineer | 0-1 Year EXP.
Company Name: PubMatic
Job Role: NOC Systems Engineer (On Contract)
Experience: Fresher or 6-12 months experience
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MCS engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a NOC Systems Engineer at PubMatic.
Key Job details:
- Manage and maintain PubMatic’s Monitoring Systems.
- Fault handling and escalation (identifying and responding to faults on PubMatic’s systems and networks, handling escalation through to resolution).
- Facilitate maintenance, downtimes, and activity communication.
- Maintenance of WIKI and technical documentation (for NOC) of processes and procedures used throughout normal operations.
- Development of knowledge and skills in network and system administration, particularly about PubMatic own architecture and platforms.
- Tier 1 Support for infrastructure and services
- Participate in a 24×7 shift roster.
- Fresher or 6-12 months experience in a Technical Support or similar role
Eligibility and skills:
- B.E, B.Tech, MCA, MCS
- Fresher or 6-12 months experience in a Technical Support or similar role.
- Good monitoring and network diagnostic skills.
- Basic Linux CLI skills.
- Basic sysadmin skills.
- Work well in a busy team, being quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of issues.
- Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
- Ability to handle P1 and P2 issues
PubMatic is an online advertising company. It develops and implements online advertising software. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: