Wells Fargo Hiring Freshers for Systems Operations Analyst.
Company Name: Wells Fargo
Job Role: Systems Operations Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years EXP
Education: Any Gradaute
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Any Graduation or post-Graduation can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Systems Operations Analyst at Wells Fargo.
Key Job details:
- Proactive monitoring of all automation in the production environment along with infrastructure management.
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Support existing BOT, Servers, Triggers, and orchestrators for all automation.
- Record and track incidents, send out incident communication to stakeholders, maintain data hygiene and capture all relevant data on the incident ticket, SLA compliance
- Report production issues/bugs and help in the replication of the issues
- Helping team with his technical expertise for the issues and difficulties, they face during support.
- Research system/unknown exceptions and provide feedback to dev team or business SMEs
- Resolution of issues that arise in the day-to-day management of robotic processes & providing timely response & Solutions as required.
- Performing the BCP/DR activities for RPA tools.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Any Graduation or post-Graduation can appear
- 0-2 Years of experience in production support.
- Possess good communication skills, both oral and written and Problem Solving skills
- Good at any Programming Language (C or Java or .NET or python or PowerShell)
- Must have good knowledge of Database concepts
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Windows
- Have a positive attitude – Should be committed to the work
- Should be flexible with rotation shifts
Apply soon before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: