PWC, Cisco, and Honeywell Hiring Freshers for Various Roles. Top companies are Hiring Freshers across India. Below are the Job description, Eligibility and details.
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- B.Com+CA Inter
- 0+ years
- Perform work and provide related deliverables in accordance with DC User Guide instructions as applied to engagement teamwork request submissions
Cisco Risk Analyst
- Assesses, mitigates, reports, and prevents risk to business activities and operations; assures compliance with government and organization-wide procedures.
- Creates protocols to reduce exposure to legal / compliance problems for current and proposed business and financial processes / structures.
- Supports organizational processes and programs for mitigation of regulatory and financial risk, including administration of insurance.
- Assesses risk for outages and creates protocols to respond and maintain business continuity.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Vigilant and forward-thinking with attention to detail
- Willing to speak up, share opinion, and engage in healthy discourse
- Relevant certifications: CIA, CPA, or CISA
- Collaborative and willing to give and receive feedback
- Passionate about technology and compliance
- Familiar with audit processes and methodologies (COSO)
Honeywell Embedded Engineer
- Basics of Test Automation, Requirement Based Testing and Scenario Based Testing
- Ability to work with different technologies available in testing and apply for Leads influences and motivates others, provides direction, removes barriers.
- Effectively able to resolve issues on technical front.
- Passion to explore opportunities and solutions.
- Mindset to work on innovation.
- 0-2 years of industry experience
- C/C++/Embedded C/C++