PWC Hiring Recruitment Drive for Associate | Freshers.
Job Role: Tax – APAC Corporate Tax – Associate
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with graduation or related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate at PWC.
Key Job Details:
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise, and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Invite and give in-the-moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in the area of specialism.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
Eligibility and Skills
- Keep up-to-date with tax technical / technology developments
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of relevant tax/accounting concepts
- Ability to comprehend instructions
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures
- Preparation of Tax Returns / Bookkeeping and related services
- Working towards individual goals set and comfortable with target/deadline-based working
PWC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a professional services company. It provides services in Advisory, Tax & Regulatory Services. The company is headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: