Sapiens Freshers Recruitment Drive for Associate Developer.
Company Name: Sapiens
Job Role: Associate Developer – R&D (Campus)
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E (or equivalent) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Developer at Sapiens.
Key Job details:
- Determine, analyze and transform business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels.
- Perform development on a J2EE platform for the change and test
- Estimates effort and timelines for the change
- Provide post-implementation support including analysis of production problems.
- Participate in the design, development, and maintenance of end-user insurance enterprise software (IDIT)
Eligibility and skills:
- B.E (or equivalent)
- Experience with JSP, Velocity, Struts, Hibernate, EJB, AJAX, Java 6
- Good conceptual, analytical, mathematical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with Databases and OOPs concepts.
- Exposure to enterprise, financial, healthcare, insurance processing systems – will be preferred.
- Good learner and self-starter, and a team player, ready for the next challenge – wherever it may be.
Sapiens is an Insurance software company. It provides services and solutions in Insurance, Business software, and more. The company is headquartered in Cary, NC.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: