QAD Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer | BE/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with an IT background (BE, B.Sc IT, M.Sc, BCA, MCA) or Non-IT background can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at QAD.
Key Job Details:
- Analysis and fixing of assigned technical incidents related to core products post-training
- Executing of Manual & Automated Test Cases after Product and Tools Training
- Analysis of Defects Found During Testing
- Developing New Scripts under the Supervision of a Senior Resource
- Participate in the Patch Release activities
Eligibility and Skills:
- IT background (BE, B.Sc IT, M.Sc, BCA, MCA) or Non-IT background with GNIIT certification. Cleared your graduation in the first attempt
- Working knowledge of QAD supported technologies, platforms, and languages. (Progress, .NET, Java, OOPS concepts.)
- Willing to learn Progress language and QAD products
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix & RDBMS is mandatory
- Functional and general concept of Supply chain and/or ERP is good to have
- Good spoken & written English skills
- Knowledge of automated testing tools
QAD is a computer software company. It provides products and services in Enterprise Software, Supply Chain Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Cloud ERP, and more. The company is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at QAD Check Details