Nokia Hiring Freshers for R&D Engineer | 0-3 Years.
Company Name: Nokia
Job Role: Applied R&D Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with 0 to 3 years of work experience in IT/IT-based services can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Applied R&D Engineer at Nokia.
Key Job details:
- Develops. Integrates, verifies, tests, and modifies SW / system components and capitalizes on innovative solutions to meet particular requirements and specifications.
- Analyses, designs, develops and tests products/services/improvements/bug resolutions for integrated software systems as per customers’ requirements.
- Manages Work Package evolutions through the creation and release.
Eligibility and skills:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with 0 to 3 years work experience in IT/IT-based services.
- Working in Scrum team and experience in Jira
- Good Communication/Attitude/Team bonding skills raise his performance in demanding time
- Strong in Java, Spring/ Spring Boot
- Experience in designing, developing, and integrating applications using REST-based services, XML, SOAP, and other widely used protocols, JSON Knowledge
- Visualization tools like Grafana, Kibana, etc, Reporting tools like Jaspersoft, SAP BO, Tableau, Cloud Technologies, Cloud-native Architecture & micro-service architecture, DevOps, and more.
Nokia is a multinational electronics and information technology Company. It provides telecommunications and electronic products to the consumer. Nokia has a total workforce of over 1,03,083 employees.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for R&D Engineer at Nokia Check Details