QMetry Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/MCA engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at QMetry.
Key Job Details:
- Must be proactive in working end to end including understanding requirements and analyzing, providing solutions, coding, unit testing, build deploy and support.
- Work closely with the Team Lead to deliver items in an Agile Environment
- Follow Test Driven Development, Agile practices diligently.
- Ensure Static Analysis, Unit Testing and Code Reviews are diligently followed
- Collaborate with QA Support team and solve their problems
- Continuously learn the new technologies and use it product appropriately
Eligibility and Skills
- B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A.
- Should have knowledge of OOPs concepts, Core Java and SQL.
- Hands on Experience in Java and Spring.
- Good Communication skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working independently.
- Flexible, self-starter, fast-learner – willing and able to quickly learn new technologies and skills.
- Spring Framework, JPA, Database Design and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge Jira Software.
- Bit-Bucket for Source Code Management.
- CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker, REST API documentation like Swagger.
QMetry is an software company. It provides products and services in test management, Software Quality Assurance, software testing, and more. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Associate Software Engineer at QMetry Check Details