Qualys Freshers Recruitment Drive for Engineer | 0-1 Year EXP.
Company Name: Qualys
Job Role: Security Signature Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with 0-1 year of experience in a technical support role can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Security Signature Engineer at Qualys.
Key Job details:
- LAN/WAN infrastructures.
- In-depth TCP/IP understanding.
- Common OS services(IIS, BIND, Apache, AD, WINS, Samba, SSH).
- CCNA, MCSE, CISSP, CompTIA Security+, and CEH are highly desirable.
- Oracle and Microsoft SQL knowledge are highly desirable.
- Experienced with packet capture review and diagnosis.
- Bilingual candidates are highly desirable (Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Portuguese)
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor of Science, preferably with a major in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 0-1 year of experience in a technical support role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Customer Support and Development Tools (Salesforce, Jira, etc.)
- Outstanding troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of current firewall, Intrusion Detection System technologies, and Network Vulnerability Scanners.
- Knowledge of major web server software (IIS, Apache, Websphere, Tomcat, WebLogic), UNIX/Windows web services, and diverse platforms and applications (Linux, Windows, Novell, Lotus Notes, Mac OS).
Qualys is an information security and compliance company that provides services in system Administration, cloud security, compliance, and related services. The company is headquartered in California, United States. Apply for Software QA Engineer at Qualys.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: