Quess IT Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers for Trainee. Quess IT is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers with any graduation degree are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Quess IT Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Quess IT
Job Role: Trainee
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Quess IT Off Campus Drive 2023
- Perform data entry and research in various systems and tracking tools.
- Apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist identifying, assessing and resolving issues/problems.
- Assess and resolve-standard and standard issues or problems.
- Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the scope of the work
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Execute test plans manually and conduct functional and exploratory testing.
- Perform manual testing in line with defined process to meet agreed time frames and appropriately use test related tools.
- Ensure that all the developments/ modifications are regression testable and delivered as per planned schedule.
- Good Networking knowledge
- knowledge on creating Certificates in AD is a plus
- Must have knowledge in creating Windows Active directories, domain server and helping team with good test beds
- ready to create multiple test beds for the teams during bug bash,and critical testing during the release
- Candidate having experience in organization components like delivery controller, vda storefront is an added advantage.
How To Apply for Quess IT Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.