DXC Technology Recruitment Vacancy 2023 Hiring For Assistant Business Process. DXC Technology is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the DXC Technology Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: Assistant Technical Support
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Performs routine, recurring processing and quality tasks in support of outsourced services within a specific industry and functional area. Adheres to process service level agreements.
- Develops knowledge and skill in assigned work process(es) as well as general understanding of the client’s business and objectives.
- Understands and adheres to project and organization quality and compliance standards and any applicable laws and regulations.
- Handles company confidential data according to policy and guidelines. Adheres to existing security policies and procedures.
- Remains alert for critical situations regarding customer service issues and escalates to appropriate individuals.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Zero or more years of experience with business process service delivery, preferably in an outsourcing environment
- Experience working with client company product and/or services
- Experience working with client company industry and/or functional area
- Experience working with business solutions software
- Communication skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How To Apply for DXC Technology Recruitment Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.