Red Hat Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer Intern.
Company: Red Hat
Job Role: Software Engineering Internship
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, preferably engineering or computer science, or equivalent professional experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineering Internship at Red Hat.
Key Job details:
- Work alongside a team of software developers, product designers, quality assurance (QA) engineers, and the open-source community
- Help enable Red Hat Storage (Gluster/Ceph) integration into other open-source projects
- Contribute to the projects within and related to the Red Hat Storage (Gluster/Ceph) community Actively participate in related upstream communities
- Work on special projects as needed
- Add and enhance features, automate the testing of features, and create example code and documentation
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, preferably engineering or computer science, or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Application development experience using Python or Go
- Familiarity with Linux or UNIX
About Red Hat
Red Hat is a software technology company. It provides open-source software products services and solutions to enterprises. The company is headquartered in North Carolina, U.S.
Red Hat Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer Internship.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts: