Resideo Hiring Graduates Freshers for Test Engineer. Resideo are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Resideo Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Resideo
Job Role: Testing Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Pay After Placement CTC Upto 12 LPA Apply Now
Resideo Hiring Graduates Freshers
- Designer: Be part of a team that designs, modifies, writes and implements test equipment solutions (including hardware design and/or software programs using test language).
- You will support the development of or the investigation/analysis of issues to root cause and propose the fix, implement changes, and verify & validate the final solution.
- You will work with Senior engineers to turn requirements into deliverable products. Lab
- Be part of a team that uses test equipment and instrumentation to test product designs.
- You will work with a cross functional team and Senior Test Engineer to test products through the development cycle.
- You will investigate and analyze issues to root cause and propose the fix, and verify & validate the final solution.
- An opportunity to be engaged in full product life cycle, from inception to final product.
- Hands on lab work to test, verify, and validate that products meet customer requirements and needs.
- Use your creativity to develop testing concepts for a leading industry.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Setup test benches and equipment
- Test/Product Debug
- Verification and Validation
- Customer Support
How To Apply for Resideo Hiring Graduates Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.