Rockstar Games Hiring Freshers for Programmer | B.Tech/B.E/Degree.
Company: Rockstar Games
Job Role: AI/Gameplay Programmer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with a degree in computer science or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an AI/Gameplay Programmer at Rockstar Games.
Key Job Details:
- Work together with designers and animators to deliver features on schedule.
- A keen eye for qualitative issues is essential.
- Create realistic characters using advanced animation techniques.
- Create believable NPC and vehicle behaviors that fully immerse players in the worlds we create.
- We develop systems such as locomotion, navigation, and weapons.
- We work as a global AI/Gameplay team across multiple studios as well as working closely with animators and designers.
- Follow an iterative process where we tune and polish features.
Eligibility and skills:
- Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Solid C++ programming skills.
- Strong math skills, knowledge of vectors, matrices, and linear algebra.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Great team communication skills.
- Passion for playing and creating cutting-edge video game experiences.
About Rockstar Games
Rockstar Games is a video company. It designs, creates, produces action-adventure games and more. The company is headquartered in New York City, U.S.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Programmer at Rockstar Games Check Details