Oracle Hiring Freshers for Operations Analyst | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Sales Operations Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with graduate and 0-2 years of work experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Sales Operations Analyst at Oracle.
Key Job details:
- Provide chat, email support to resolve user problems with proactive troubleshooting
- Identify and report Partner/user issues & feedback through appropriate channels.
- Support team lead/ manager when required
- CSAT/resolution rate initiatives
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met
- Will have experience in sales support handling Chats & emails.
- Work and communicate with cross-functional teams (engineering, sales, product specialists, etc.) using various channels of internal
- Performs budgeting, planning, and analysis activities for sales operations.
- Performs regular variance analysis for expenses and budgets.
- Evaluates pricing structures to ensure fit with company objectives.
- Maintains and enhances sales force automation systems, product/service costing models, and margin management tools/systems to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Graduate in any discipline
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Excellent written communication skills in English for email and chat support channels
- Good keyboarding skills, PC skills, esp. in Word/Excel
- Open to work in 24*7 environment including holidays
- Team player with very good interpersonal skills and a forward-looking attitude
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment
Oracle is an American Information technology company that provides services in computer hardware and cloud computing. It mainly provides database software and products.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Operations Analyst at Oracle Check Details