Sabre Corporation Freshers Recruitment Drive for Associate Software Engineering.
Company Name: Sabre Corporation
Job Role: Associate Software Engineering
Experience: 1+ Year
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with engineering graduates or related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineering at Sabre Corporation.
Key Job Details:
- Has good understanding of business application.
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs new highly complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software product.
- Ability to resolve customer requirement simpler and faster.
- Production Maintenance and involving/contributing in RCA, define and execute preventive mechanisms, Adherence to Enterprise standards.
- Work with others in team on technical challenges and resolve them.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions across GT.
- Suggest and help product owners with amicable, cost effective solutions fast.
- Help team to deliver projects on time and with quality
- Be responsive to emails and request by prioritizing them effectively based on timeline.
Eligibility and Skills:
- 1+ years development experience.
- Good knowledge of Agile concepts and its implementation experience
- Solid knowledge on latest technologies
- Good Knowledge on XML, REST & WEB API, SOA Framework
- Advance know of AJAX, CSS & BootStrap
- Worked on GCP would be additional plus
- Experience in using variety of IT Management, DevOps, GIT
- Full SDLC experience
About Sabre Corporation
Sabre Corporation is an information technology company. It provides products and services in technology, aviation, travel and more. The company is headquartered in Texas , United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Associate Software Engineering at Sabre Corporation Check Details